Hello Friends, As we already know that ZAPYA is the best app to share and transfer files for android and PC.
In the previous article, we already posted official download link related to ZAPYA for PC.
We have provided the official download link for the different version of Windows operating system like ZAPYA for Windows 7.
ZAPYA for Windows 8 and 8.1
we have earlier released the ZAPYA app for the different versions of the Windows operating system, After that, we have started receiving the comment about ZAPYA for Windows 8; many other users have also referred to ZAPYA for Windows 8.1.
We know that most Windows users start download ZAPYA app form here, But some users have Winndows 8/8.1 users. So, In this article we decided to share Zapya for windows 8.
Before start to download and Install Zapya for Windows 8 and 8.1. Let see some amazing features of this version of this app.
ZAPYA features for Windows 8
- Share and transfer file at a high-speed rate. The speed for transferring files between a phone and a Windows 8 PC exceeds 25 Mbps.
- ZAPYA is very light.
- For Windows 8, the user interface is very simple and easy.
- The user experience of this app is very amazing.
- The QR Code option is available in this app, which we can connect to a smartphone in a very easy way.
- Its high compatibility with all those devices we want to connect.
How to download ZAPYA for Windows 8/8.1?
In this article, We will provide the official one-click download link to ZAPYA for Windows 8/8.1.
You can also download the
How to install ZAPYA on PC with Windows 8/8.1?
When it involves installation, there are not any major variations from installing the app on different versions of the Windows OS. The procedure is nearly identical.
- First of all, you wish to understand if your Windows OS is 32 or 64-bit.
- Download the ZAPYA application from the download link on top of.
- Once the file has been downloaded, we will proceed to install it.
- Locate the file that we downloaded.
- Double-click on the.
exefile, it’ll be something like KCWEB.exe
- It will open, and you’ll see installation instructions.
- Just follow the installation instructions until the installation is complete.
How will we use ZAPYA?
Using ZAPYA on Windows 8 and 8.1 is very simple. Just follow the steps below to connect your computer or PC to your smartphone via the app.
- First, open the ZAPYA app on your Windows PC.
- You will see the option of “QR code”.
- Click on that option and a ZAPYA QR code will be displayed.
- After that, open ZAPYA on your smartphone.
- You can also see a QR Code available on your computer or PC.
- With your smartphone’s camera, scan the QR code.
- Once this process is done, the devices will connect to each other and you can now share and transfer files.
Conclusion: we’ve waited since Zapyaforpc. online that simply are ready to download and install ZAPYA for Windows 8/8.1.
You can also download: